photo reflex

photo reflex

PHOTOMODELREFLEX ®

PHOTOMODELREFLEX ®
GUIDA ALLA FOTOGRAFIA REFLEX

lundi 19 janvier 2015

OneLight Photography Workshop

Disc One
Opening Thoughts :: Exposure Control :: Gear (lights, stands, triggers, etc.) :: Modifiers (Umbrellas, soft boxes, grids, etc.) :: Indoor shoot and then 2 location shoots with the same client. During these shoots I methodically talk through my thinking process and how I am finding exposure and warming up to shooting and working with clients. These are slower paced for teaching purposes.





Disc Two
I pick up the pace on Disc Two and we do a lot of shooting. You'll follow me on shoots with 3 individuals and one band. I'm more in shooting mode than teaching mode on this disc but I am still talking through the process of what I'm looking for in the final photo, how I'm going to get there, what type of light and modifier I need to get the job done, and how to work with situations when things just aren't perfect.
I end the DVD with some information about my workflow in Lightroom. I'm not a workflow teacher. I have a system that works for me and I'm always improving it. Finally, the montage and credits are pretty cool. Stick around for those.


code--->